PDA

Просмотр полной версии : To me 22 years, and I till now am excruciated with these opposite spots. Perepro...

JUlja
22.08.2004, 08:26
To me 22 years, and I till now am excruciated with these opposite spots. Has tried already all on light and contraceptive tablets to me the gynecologist wrote out special and with medetsinskim the cosmetician tried to understand with a problem. And the analysis of a blood on garmony and other disturbances in an organism handed over. All is absolute in norm or rate. I the doctor has written out to me Doxycycl HYC, promised instant ruzultat, spoke that very much helps or assists teenagers. Has not helped or assisted! Skinoren too has not rescueed or saved. Retin A too does not help or assist. The skin all time has very sick appearance, pores are expanded, hammered by rubbish, I have not time to clean, cleanings at the cosmetician do not help or assist, help or assist but on very short time interval more precisely. What to me to do or make? Help or assist, and that to me already is to be imposed arms or hand on itself...: (

Dermatologist Sazykina
23.08.2004, 03:51
It is not necessary to despair, with acnes to consult not simply, but it is possible. The Most effective modern agents are retinoidy (Retinoevaja 0, 1 %, etc.). On a question of treatment and application of these preparations call by phone 284 21 87