PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello, at me hair strongly drop out. Prompt please, what e...

Monika on November, 13th
21.08.2004, 18:04
Hello, at me hair strongly drop out. Prompt please what rather simple agents for strengthening roots and structures or frames of hair are. If it is possible, still as it is correct behind them to look after, not using expensive agents. In advance I thank.

Not the doctor
22.08.2004, 04:47
Try or Taste a national agent, to me has helped or assisted and it is fast enough: in peer proportions a camomile, hips, flowers of a hawthorn, a neetle, zveroboj and on an end of a knife a cortex of an oak (in her do not go too far - there many tannins + can be painted hair if light, but without a cortex to me did not help or assist). Make, allow to be insisted and rinse a head after each washing, well spilling roots of hair, do not wipe, only get wet hair, wind with a towel a head and minutes 15 20 allow to be absorbed. To wash off, estesstvenno, it is not necessary. Besides strengthening hair, considerably decreases or absolutely the dandruff vanishes.
Success

Albanova V.I.
22.08.2004, 16:39
Wash hair with boiled water, use shampoo for daily washing hair, rinse with broth of a neetle. Inside accept Polyvitaminums with Zincum and a selenium, it is possible preparation Revalid