PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello. I do not know to itself will address, help or assist please. Gde-that in konts...

nikolaj 27
21.08.2004, 15:41
Hello. I do not know to itself will address, help or assist please. Gde-that in the extremity or end of September, the middle of October has noticed on calf under kolenkoj sideways a sore, then has still scratched in this place. Began to pick or abscess maculae approximately 1. In diameter little bit oval also has become covered by flakes, and the next scratch has a little inflamed. The flake exfoliated, under her was kakajato slime, the wound was soft always, pink, was not scratched, did not disturb. Has then addressed to the dermatologist. Have registered ointment tselestoderm and have given a direction on analyses on a lues. But I have handed over on: a lues, a hepatitis, the general or common, clinical, on AIDS, a roentgen and the analysis wet. Result: from all there was raised or increased only a bilirubin: prjamoj-12, neprjamoj-13, itogo-25. Has made US of kidneys and a liver, a kidney in norm or rate, the liver - thickness left doli-72 (vnorme-50 60), thickness right doli-138 (120 125), contours equal, ehostruktura-homogeneous sredne, ehogenost-is raised or increased, vascular risunok-is not changed, a portal vein 13 (12), splenic vena-7 (4 6). About two weeks ago began to hurt or be ill;be sick under kolenkoj, day through 3 to pull all vein from a heel up to an inguen, day through 2 has passed or has taken place, but periodically became podnyvat under kolenkami and recently under mouses though augmentations limfo-sites like it is not visible, the temperature was not, medicines any did not accept about one year, weariness I do not feel. Now ranki are a little reduced, a little with a peel, not firm. The dermatologist has told or said - the lues is not present, means smear, yet will not pass or not take place. What to do or make?

Dermatologist K.B.C
22.08.2004, 11:56
Difficultly about something to speak in absentia. - visible, at the moment it is better to you to continue to be observed at the dermatologist, t. To. To him the situation is more clear.