PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Good morning! The doctor, at me a problem: in proctal or anal area a strong itch and zhzhe...

Ivan
17.08.2004, 16:27
Good morning!
The doctor, at me a problem: in proctal or anal area a strong itch and a burning sensation, especially after there has passed or there has taken place a defecation and the opportunity of immediate personal hygiene is not present. The pain was strong, all swelled up, but the surgeon, having examined, has told or said that gemmorojnyh shishek is not present is probably fungus. About 3 years ago I had a strong angina with temperature 41. Forced down very strong antibiotics. Firstly believed, that the dysbacteriosis - but any results has not given a course. How you think what is it can be and what agents for treatment are possible or probable? The itch strong and dirty folliaceus traces on linen, when there is no an opportunity immediately to borrow or occupy in personal hygiene (napr. At job). Thankful in advance for the answer.

marusja
21.08.2004, 12:29
Ivan, I can give you a certain advice or council. If there is no opportunity to wash, eat such thing, as the WET toilet paper. She is on sale in packs, as children's napkins (it is possible to use and them). They provide purer or cleaner and pleasant result, than dry usual. It not a joke. Wear it or her with itself just in case. And to you it becomes easier... And after it or her - if it or this a little - spread something, though with a children's cream. And poprodujte to treat itself Difljukanom if it is a fungus. But all cowards will boil or throw out.

Albanova V.I.
21.08.2004, 23:53
Proctal or Anal itch - a serious problem and the reasons there can be tens. Try to address now to the dermatologist. Advice or council about napkins - correct, even after their application a skin it is necessary to dry up and put carefully between breeches a soft lining in 2 layers of a tissue.