PDA

Просмотр полной версии : At my daughter (12 years) have found on fingernails or nails mitselii disputes or spores of a yeast-like fungus...

Irina
15.08.2004, 06:14
At my daughter (12 years) have found on fingernails or nails mitselii disputes or spores of a yeast-like fungus. Okolonogtevye platens hurt, fingernails or nails have risen. First the doctor has registered: the First treatment: 1. Manganic vannochki-1. In day of 2.1 % metilenovaja sinka-2. In day of 3.40 % norsulfazolovaja ointment and Clotrimazolum in otnonoshenii 1 : 2 2. In day - 1 month 4. Nistatinum 250 units - 4. In den-10 days 5. lineks 1. - 1. In den-10 the second treatment: 1. A cortex duba-trays or basins 1. In day 2. fukortsin-2. In day 1, 5 months 3. pimafutsin maz-2. In day 1, 5 months 4. fljukostat 150 units for 1 in a week in current of 3 weeks 5. An interferon podkozhno-1. In day of 10 days of Effect is not present. On the contrary, new fingernails or nails start to hurt or be ill;be sick. In a drugstore to me have advised to smear with Mycosolonum. We smeared two weeks. There is no result. We were treated at the best (on responses) the doctor. What to do or make, advise.

Sazykina L.N.
16.08.2004, 23:18
Current of similar statuses often has persistent character. I think, that treatment needs to be continued. Address to your attending physician for updating treatment.

vd
20.08.2004, 20:34
Whether is at the girl monthly? How they proceed? Where do you live?