PDA

Просмотр полной версии : To me of 19 years. Already during 7 years at me on arms or hand (especially on a skin, koto...

Dmitry
17.08.2004, 13:17
To me of 19 years. Already during 7 years at me on arms or hand (especially on a skin which covers tritseps, well and on the brachium too) huge quantity or amount krasnenkih prishchechkov. Well, possibly it is called ugrevaja an eruption.. Though it can and something another. On last medical survey the dermatologist to me has written ugrevaja illness or disease. And this eruption (acnes) is not present on the face, the face at me pure or clean and smooth, and on a back too practically is not present, only here arms or hand usypany. I began even to complete in this occasion, on a beach in it or this to year even never went.
I know, that it can and will pass or take place. But all cannot be so, what would not be ways to cure it really medicine is powerless before any acnes??? I very much wish to cure this illness or disease now!!! I tried or tasted already and various medical soaps, and this gel Kuriozin which now so it is wide propagandiruntsja. But nothing helps or assists!!!!! Advise something .pozhalujsta
But it can and not acnes??

Dima
19.08.2004, 00:35
To me of 19 years. Already during 7 years at me on arms or hand (especially on a skin which covers tritseps, well and on the brachium too) huge quantity or amount krasnenkih prishchechkov. Well, possibly it is called ugrevaja an eruption.. Though it can and something another. On last medical survey the dermatologist to me has written ugrevaja illness or disease. And this eruption (acnes) is not present on the face, the face at me pure or clean and smooth, and on a back too practically is not present, only here arms or hand usypany. I began even to complete in this occasion, on a beach in it or this to year even never went. I know, that it can and will pass or take place. But all cannot be so, what would not be ways to cure it really medicine is powerless before any acnes??? I very much wish to cure this illness or disease now!!! I tried or tasted already and various medical soaps, and this gel Kuriozin which now so it is wide propagandiruntsja. But nothing helps or assists!!!!! Advise something . Please but it can and not acnes??

Sazykina L.N.
20.08.2004, 15:30
Certainly, there can be it at all and not acnes. For the beginning it is necessary to understand with the diagnosis. It is possible or probable only in conditions of internal reception. Address, ph. 684 21 87, we shall understand.