PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Good afternoon the doctor! Help or Assist me please, I at myself have found out on polovy...

JUlja
19.08.2004, 13:27
Good afternoon the doctor!
Help or Assist me please, I at myself have found out on genitals (in the field of greater or big sexual labiums and a vulva " trailing rodinki " what is it can be (they became pojavljatsja very intensively)? (very much I am afraid, what is it there can be a virus papilomy). At me and on a body appear from time to time small " trailing rodinki " but they pass or take place, snachalo they redden and then "fall off". At me already for a long time, gde-that one year ago was " trailing rodinka " on a sexual labium, but she as "has fallen off" in due course. I certainly understand, that it is necessary to go to the doctor, but I to myself cannot find a place, very strongly I experience. Even at first sight describe, on what is it similar, very much you I ask.
Thankful in advance.

Albanova V.I.
20.08.2004, 08:22
At first sight, it really papillomas. They can pass or take place and, but usually all of them delete. The raised or increased sweating and humidity promote their diffusion. As destroying or blasting liquids in the place designated by you them do not delete, it is better to remove cauterization by liquid nitrogen or an electrocoagulation. It is possible at us, 684 21 87