PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello! To me 24 years. From teenage age I suffer from acnes and prishch...

The anonym
14.08.2004, 16:11
Hello! To me 24 years. From teenage age I suffer from acnes and prishchej on the face and on a breast. Has tried much, but any agent as follows does not help or assist. Addressed in Institute of the Cosmetology, that on street Olhovka the last summer. There to me have made manual cleaning, some sessions of massage, have registered "talker". But a skin at me very sensitive, and after cleaning the face has turned practically to one continuous sore, it was a shame even to leave on street. Weeks two it was necessary to sit out at home. The blessing, that for that moment the opportunity to sit at home was. Then, when all has begun to live, and korka has fallen off, any time the skin looked or appeared enough pure or clean and healthy, but month through 3 effect has completely come to naught, there were acnes, spots and white hypodermic points. Again to do or make the same cleaning I am afraid, because now I work and if I shall come on job with such inflamed face, me will simply expel. Prompt, whether is not present any more shchedjashchego a way and where me to address. Thanks.

Albanova V.I.
15.08.2004, 19:15
Except for cleaning and a peeling there are other (medicamental) ways of treatment of acnes. You can address in our Center, ph. 284 21 87. We shall be glad to you to help or assist.

The anonym
17.08.2004, 09:20
Well, antibiotics - the guaranteed result of month on 2 3. If it is very necessary "to look" or appear" urgently. It is better to buy dear or expensive, type Sumameda, and if there are no contraindications, better closely or attentively to read through the summary and to know the state of health. And voobshche-that it is necessary to be surveyed seriously, t. To. etio can it is connected with the various reasons, sick teeth up to hormonal disbalansa, disturbances of digestion and a dysbacteriosis. Here the reason also needs to be treated.

The anonym
18.08.2004, 18:35
Antibiotics will not help or assist, they will kill you. Make analyses (an immunogram, smears...)

Katerina
19.08.2004, 22:40
There are two reasons of spots: raised or increased salootdelenie (garmonalnye disturbances...) and an infection in an organism (it is possible or probable from diseases of a throat, genitals...). Spots develop as a rule on a fat skin, for an infection it is a good nutrient medium or medium. Thus, it is necessary for disposal of spots or will get rid of an infection or from raised or increased salootdelenija. At raised or increased salootdelenii reception nizkodozirovannogo a contraceptive helps or assists Diana - 35 (it is tried, predohr. From pregnancy, normalizes menstrual. The cycle, reduces salootdelenie and reduces not so serious raised or increased pilosis..). And in general it is necessary to spend sisteinuju check of health (the gastroenterologist, ENT, the gynecologist, the endocrinologist - are obligatory.)