PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Warts

Elena
16.08.2004, 12:12
Hello the doctor! At me a question: my husband already suffers from warts two years (he them nelechit) they have already turned to firm callositases sezzhennye (works as arms or hand much) I ugovariju constantly to treat it or him, I to him and Ferizol have bought or purchased but he such smelly, that hunting disappears to treat, can eat any agent more pleasant on a smell and effective (chistotel does not help or assist) the Husband on the Internet has read through (the lie) can that warts can pass or take place in itself, the truth or not. Ivpered I wrote to you that at the husband on arms or hand white nucleate pryshchichki (have given out the answer) but I think can warts and these or it pryshchichki are connected with each other disturbances any in an organism (the husband works behind a computer simply much and has a little a rest) immunity does not consult. Thanks in advance. Something can will prompt....

Medtsentr
19.08.2004, 11:28
I am afraid, that your husband will be helped or assisted by treatment only excision of warts (the laser, an electrocoagulation, a radioknife) with conditions of an out-patient department. To you to not consult. Warts are caused or cause by a virus and can (as you have noticed) to appear at depression of immunity.
The candidate honey. Sciences
Kusov Vyacheslav Vladimirovich
Moscow, " Clinic on Vladimir "
.:306--43-66 E-male: kusovv@mail.ru