PDA

Просмотр полной версии : At me a problem with centuries or blepharons: in the beginning under brows periodically arose shelling...

Olga
17.08.2004, 12:56
At me a problem with centuries or blepharons: in the beginning under brows periodically there were shelled maculae, now about one month daily, since morning veki strongly swell up a little, and by the evening is formed red dry korka. During fortnight sea tour all signs besslezhdno have disappeared, but vozvrashchennii were showed again next day.
Water I do not wash, animals in an apartment are not present, other signs is not observed.
The doctor! On what is it most of all similar? And whether preparation Stilex Jel for its or his application on veki (it was bought in Turkey as protivoallergennoe an agent) is known to you?

Lyudmila
18.08.2004, 03:39
First of all it is necessary to spend the analysis and to exclude a mycotic affection. Probably, at you a psoriasis (not enough given for the statement). It is not necessary to use antiallergic ointments as a selftreatment: vo-the first, at you such sensitive zone which - special reacts to medicines, vo-the second is amazed or struck, you can worsen considerably the status if apply ointments at the wrong diagnosis. Especially it concerns or touches the preparations got abroad.

Smirnov K.V.
19.08.2004, 10:14
Unfortunately, anything concrete without survey to tell or say it is impossible.