PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Zdrastvujte! The dear doctor, tell or say pozhalujtsta as the psoriasis is treated? Dos...

Tatyana
09.08.2004, 06:18
Zdrastvujte! The dear doctor, tell or say pozhalujtsta as the psoriasis is treated? Whether enough local treatment (what preparations), or treatment should be complex? Whether Vozmozhno-to recover completely?
Thanks for attention!

Rustam...
12.08.2004, 05:47
Dear Tatyana, at me is many clauses or articles about a psoriasis if want I can send them to you on imejl. I hope they to you will help or assist at treatment and certainly will give you a lot of information on this illness or disease. Tatyana, and you are assured, what are ill or sick with a psoriasis? The matter is that as I heard - who can seldom distinguish the Psoriasis and a seborrhea.
Write - rustamchik@tut. by
Yours faithfully, Rustam...

The anonym
14.08.2004, 12:19
Poor Masha, you will not recover in any way!!!:-(((sad ours!

Alain
14.08.2004, 22:59
I shall risk to advise (time doctors have not responded). My neigbour from a psoriasis accepted a preparation " the Healthy skin ", has bought or purchased in a drugstore, without the prescription, according to the druggist.

Albanova V.I.
18.08.2004, 11:37
In very rare or infrequent cases enough one external treatment, is usual treatment complex. And about the rest esteem in directories is better