PDA

Просмотр полной версии : I nurse. During pregnancy a skin (especially a skin of the face, arms or hand)...

Elvy
15.08.2004, 11:42
I nurse. During pregnancy a skin (especially the skin of the face, arms or hand) from normal has turned in very dry. I so understand, what is it there can be a shortage of any vitamins or something or something else. For pregnant women I accept vitamins. At what shortage of vitamins (or trace substances or something or something else) happens a xeroderma?

Mum of the kid
16.08.2004, 06:54
And be smeared with something harmless, for example, Bjubhen Humidifying or Wetting molochko. It for kids, means, and it is possible for you. WONDERFULLY humidifies or wets! I think, all this from hormones, is then normalized, at me that only was not during these times... A shower gel buy or purchase the most gentle, for a dry skin. And vitamins if drink, all means, with vitamins OK, it is a lot of vitamins - too do not go too far. Can, drink a little? In fact it is necessary to you much, on milk and on itself...

Elvy- The kid
17.08.2004, 15:23
Friends all niki:) That you in this konferentsii-do or make that?:) has got used to see you in a pier. Parents and in the pediatrist, and here in any way did not expect to meet friends:) Thanks for advice or councils

Albanova V.I.
17.08.2004, 19:44
Usually it is a disadvantage of vitamin A. On small sites on the area it is possible to put or render ointment Videstim, on greater or big - softening creams without vitamins.