PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello, the doctor! Prompt me, what is it such and as me to be... On...

Sergey
16.08.2004, 15:26
Hello, the doctor!
Prompt me, what is it such and as me to be...
On a skin of a head there were any outgrowths. They slightly act above a surface. From above plaques the skin soft, quaggy, is shelled and easily removed or easily taken out.
Such status about 5 months. Especially to treat tried or tasted nothing. Was at the doctor. By its or his advice or council I use shampoo " Friderm - Zincum ", and also, some time wiped problem places any alcohol (reserved under the prescription of the doctor). Alcohol has not given serious effect.
Has tried or tasted prizhech esentsiej (have advised friends). After cauterization the skin of plaques was burnt and turned to rigid and dry sores. Some plaques after shoda baljachek have disappeared. But not all... .v the some people mestak have appeared new. Do not itch, are not scratched. On the size - up to 5 rouble coins.

And more. About one year back on a leg or foot there was maculae, the size 1 see Looked or Appeared so: a red skin, from above a crown from a dry shelled skin which has easily left when I have spent on her a fingernail. From ranki the blood has punctually gone. Prisheg an iodine, in some days ranka has become wet, again prizheg, has again become wet.... Prizheg all of the same esentsiej. The skin was burnt, formed rigid baljachka, in a week has fallen off. On a place of a sore there was a pure or clean normal skin.
And here a trouble... .spustja almost year, already after there were problems with a skin of the head, similar sores have started to appear on a body in different places. First on an elbow, then about an eye on a nose, then on the priest, now on an arm or a hand about an axilla. Appear it is individual.. .esli I cauterize them, they disappear, but appear in other place.

Prompt me, what is it such, whether it is treated and to to me to address?

In advance, many thanks!

Sazykina L.N.
17.08.2004, 17:06
It is necessary for you to visit or attend the dermatologist for specification of the diagnosis and reception of adequate treatment.