PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello! I am am disturbed with occurrence from easy or light;mild mechanical influence...

Olga, 27 years
15.08.2004, 13:59
Hello! I am am disturbed with occurrence from easy or light;mild mechanical influence (I have noticed, for example, if the belt of a bag on the internal party or side of a ulnar fold some time has hung for a while or on legs or foots from hot douche or from close clothes too there is), an occurrence of individual petechias - they pass or take place then independently. As early as years with 18, after stay on the sun in some hours there is an allergy, descends or goes in day two if to limit stay on the sun, in a sun deck too such phenomenon. Within a year handed over the developed or unwrapped analysis of a blood and a coagulogram, did or made US of an abdominal cavity it's OK. In conference esteemed, that at women happens such - fragile vessels or capillaries. Relatives speak me, - a skin sensitive, vessels weak (at mum too), have a drink Ascorutinum. I drink Ascorutinum of 2 tablets in day (I finish drinking the second jar on 50 tablets). Ascorutinum, how long it is possible to drink it or him, can you still that will advise. And in general, tell or say to me as the doctor, such often meets at people or it is a pathology. In advance I thank for the answer.

Albanova V.I.
17.08.2004, 10:05
The raised or increased fragility of vessels happens enough often. Ascorutinum needs to be accepted more - up to 6 tab. in day, add to it or this of a calcium a pantothenate on 1 tab. 3 of time 1 month.