PDA

Просмотр полной версии : On this site for the first time. Probably similar question already neodnokatno sounded...

aleksandr
13.08.2004, 05:07
On this site for the first time. Probably similar question already neodnokatno sounded. And still...
Huge desire to get rid of a fungus on legs or foots (fingernails or nails and between fingers) and in summertime in an inguen.
That you can recommend for independent treatment in house conditions (about twenty years ago in a hospital all deleted operative by - has helped or assisted not for a long time). To me of 48 years. And to live it would be desirable....
Mine E-mail fas_fas@rbcmail. ru
Very much I hope for the answer.
Yours faithfully Alexander.

Marina To,
14.08.2004, 11:40
To me has helped or assisted ORUNGAL (ORUNGAL). However, he very dear or expensive. But all consult to the doctor. A preparation lethal (for ANY funguses) forces. It is possible to plant or put a liver, and it is possible to drink together with course ORUNGALA CARSIL. SUCCESS!

Albanova V.I.
15.08.2004, 15:47
Independently to be treated I do not advise. Preparations for treatment dear or expensive, can make something not and money will be gone. Address to vrachu-to the mycologist in a dispensary on a residence or to us, 284 21 87. By the way, fingernails or nails now do not delete.

Alexander
16.08.2004, 23:00
Thanks. If it is fair, on inetovskomu to experience, did not expect to receive the answer. Still time of thanks. I shall call.