PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Dear doctor, help or assist, please!!! I from 16 years have started to paint hair r...

lily
13.08.2004, 03:04
Dear doctor, help or assist, please!!! I from 16 years have started to paint hair with different paints, to use plojkoj, a hair drier, gel, etc. And I to 18 on a head still had 3 filaments. It is a shame even to leave on street, and there were dense, healthy hair earlier. I have very strongly burnt them, and now I do not know as to return former beauty, can what be national agents (repejnoe butter or oil), prompt those please!!!! Many thanks in advance!!!

Albanova V.I.
14.08.2004, 12:55
I think, that hair will be restored. Gargle them after washing by broth of a neetle, apply repejnoe butter or oil 2 hours prior to washing, accept Polyvitaminums with Zincum and a selenium. If will not help or assist, medicines are necessary.

Ilchenko E.V.
16.08.2004, 00:37
National agents are effective as preventive agents but if it is a question really about poredenii hair it is necessary to address to doctors. The gargle various tinctures and vtiranie solutions can strengthen hair, but stop abaissement - most likely is not present. Do not waste time better, pass or take place diagnostics and to you the doctor will appoint or nominate treatment which will allow to restore hair.