PDA

Просмотр полной версии : In the summer jumped up furuncles, it was longly treated. Thought, that vyzdorovil. But has passed or has taken place...

Nikita
13.08.2004, 07:56
In the summer jumped up furuncles, it was longly treated. Thought, that vyzdorovil. But has passed or has taken place half a year and again vyskachil one. Has handed over a blood on Saccharum - norm or rate. To me 23 years, I conduct a healthy way of life, I am engaged sportos. Whence it?

E.Shirokov on December, 26th 2001 18 : 16 : 22
Nikita! Possibly problem of a recurring furunculosis at you is connected with disturbances in immune system. It is necessary for you to hand over the analysis of a blood on an immunogram and to consult at the clinical immunologist. Treatment should konrolirovatsja to two spetsialistami-the immunologist and the dermatologist.

Alexey
14.08.2004, 12:03
You know, surprisingly, but the fact. I had similar problems - I treated their dark blue lamp. It is an old technique, but she really helps or assists. Buy or purchase lampu-a reflection shield with a lamp of dark blue color (power no more than 45 watt). English scientists have spent series of researches and have established or installed, that dark blue color positively affects on destruction of bacteria and the microbes, causing occurrence of furuncles and ugrevuju an eruption as a whole. It is checked up!

Smirnov K.V.
15.08.2004, 20:10
Specify the question.