PDA

Просмотр полной версии : I had a terrible inflammation on labiums, the cheilitis like it is called. To words...

The sun
12.08.2004, 04:52
I had a terrible inflammation on labiums, the cheilitis like it is called. By the way at me atopichesky a dermatitis (the diagnosis of the dermatologist). With labiums there was something awful mokli and dried up simultaneously, were shelled.. It was impossible to make up even gig. Lipstick. I have tried to smear Advantanom which before used for a body, and have helped or assisted. But as soon as has ceased to smear, all began to come back... And here already (about one year) every day since morning I smear very long time of a labium ointment Advantan, turn out as shine, and with them basically that's all right, are looked not bad. But here a question, whether it is harmful, in fact this ointment how much or as far as I know - hormonal. Thanks.

Albanova V.I.
15.08.2004, 18:00
Any hormonal ointments are not intended for long application, especially on the face where by-effects of long use are shown much more strongly.