PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello! To me 21 year. Dva-three months ago (in the extremity or end of April - the beginning mA...

Elena B
11.08.2004, 14:42
Hello! To me 21 year. Dva-three months ago (in the extremity or end of April - the beginning of May) on a breast there were white spots (never before anything similar was). They are not similar to acnes or zhiroviki. At expression the firm white globule is squeezed out and from ranki there is a blood. I do not think, that they in general should be squeezed out... After a while spots have extended on a neck, is on a stomach or belly, arms or hand and a back a little. I do not represent, with what it can be connected.
Sexual life I conduct 11 months with the constant partner (he was the virgin, as well as). We always use a condom. Without a condom was only once when spots already were. After that the partner did not have any displays of the same sort (and in general any negative displays).
Five years ago to me have diagnosed atopichesky a dermatitis which periodically becomes aggravated. I accept Suprastinum, Tavegilum. Some time (within the limits of one packing) accepted Telfast. During the cold period (in it or this to year he just till April also last) the xeroderma almost on all surface of a skin is observed. In it or this to year a skin in the field of a breast, backs, a stomach or belly and legs or foots I smeared with humidifying or wetting children's cream and humidifying or wetting children's butter or oil (both a cream and butter or oil, apparently, firms " World of the childhood ").
Question: whether there can be these disgusting spots result of hormonal changes (why also what?) or reactions to reception of any preparations or on krem/butter or oil? What with them to do or make?
Thankful in advance for the answer! (to tell the truth, terribly. Probably, because the reasons are not clear...) thanks!

Albanova V.I.
14.08.2004, 21:54
It can be a contagious molluscum and then it is necessary to remove, but something can also another, it is better to address to you to the dermatologist internally, possible to us, 684 21 87