PDA

Просмотр полной версии : At me from retinoevoj ointments (0, 1 %) the skin in some places has reddened and nach...

Vitaly
10.08.2004, 17:39
At me from retinoevoj ointments (0, 1 %) the skin in some places has reddened and has started to be shelled. Treatment has stopped. Can when the boring will pass or take place, treatment can be continued, but with a smaller dosage? And more a question. In drugstores of our city only 0, 1 %. Than it is possible to dilute this ointment?

Sazykina L.N.
12.08.2004, 06:34
Reddening and ecdysis of a skin happens always in the beginning of treatment retinoevoj ointment. During this period use ointment once a day or in day (1 in two days). Do not do or make long breaks in treatment.

The anonym
13.08.2004, 10:01
All became worse!! On the face, a back and a breast morbid red shelled maculae maculae. A skin from the face and necks slazit "stocking". All neck in general has inflamed. Vidok at me, mjago speaking, strashnovatyj. It is necessary while to forget about job. Really it is normal reaction and gently to continue treatment??? Thanks.

Albanova V.I.
13.08.2004, 19:08
While cancel treatment and grease the face with ointment Synaflanum. After all is normalized, try to use ointment in day. If reaction will repeat, ointment does not approach or suit you and it is necessary to use other methods of treatment.