PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Good afternoon, hello. Strong all of you zdorovichka. Be not ill or sick, and men...

Svetlana
12.08.2004, 11:51
Good afternoon, hello. Strong all of you zdorovichka. Be not ill or sick, and men, the dear doctor, help or assist advice or council. How easily and quickly to get rid from kandidy and a clamidiosis. For a clamidiosis it was treated by Penicillinum G (-to mine in the name was still kake--that word...), Have passed or Have taken place one course 2 times a week, weeks 5. Has not helped or assisted, the husband has not wanted to continue treatment at the same doctor and here we were not treated anywhere more. Besides at me approximately since November of the last year the urticaria has developed. All began edlenno, all over again is simple erubescences at a touch, then is stronger, then the burning sensation, then is simply impossible: strongly bakes priljubom a touch: washing, vytiranie, I put or render a cream on a skin, voojushchem at any touch, and all body, and a skin of a head inclusive is absolute. It was treated by Phencarolum and Ketotifenum - month: the itch and a burning sensation has disappeared, but reddenings have remained has finished reception - all has renewed in the same degree. Then the doctor has decided to try or taste gistoglobulin - a nyxis in 3 4 days under the scheme or plan (augmentation of a dose), has made 4 nyxes and absojutno any reaction. It was disappointed and in doctors - I do not know what to do or make further... Can you that prisovetuete. By the way, doctors and have not defined or determined the reason. And, tell or say, whether there can be it because of nerves. When I am quiet also reaction of an organism - easier and if I am nervous very strongly bakes also an itch, it would be desirable all myself razodrat and I am nervous it is even more. And from medicines it is tired and to pull I can not any more, all taki is already long. And the truth, whether that from it or her very hardly to get rid? Really, as to me have advised, zoditen on poltabletki in day on half a year - here such course, whether also that is not known illness or disease will leave. Voobshchem a heap of questions. While I drink nothing, but I am afraid, she can give any complications in what this all can result or bring. Very much I ask you find for me time and is more detailed, how much or as far as it is possible or probable, to me respond, please.
Yours faithfully and with wishes of all kindest,
Svetlana

Smirnov K.V.
13.08.2004, 10:13
The reasons of development of a urticaria can be much (diseases of internal organs, disturbances from nervous system, etc.). Basically, to you appointed or nominated treatment competently. I advise to be observed at the same doctor and to try or taste various techniques of treatment which exists very much. Concerning a clamidiosis - readdress the question in conference the venereologist.