PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Strong potenie (ruchyom) FACES at the slightest change of temperature surrounding...

Ivan
07.08.2004, 04:47
Strong potenie (ruchyom) FACES at the slightest change of an ambient temperature (from street - home, or transition in warmer premise or room). Through pol-hour passes or takes place - before the next change of temperature. Too most at insignificant exercise stresses. What to do or make?

Albanova V.I.
09.08.2004, 23:35
First of all, address to the neuropathologist, after inspection - to the dermatologist.

The anonym
11.08.2004, 08:00
Address to the endocrinologist, hand over the analysis of a blood on hormones of thyroid gland 3 and 4, TTG.

Ivan
12.08.2004, 20:47
Many thanks, doctor Albanova of Century for the answer. I live in a countryside, and at us on all district - one dermatologist. When I have addressed to it or him;them with the problem (a strong sweating of the face) he have told or said... That itself it is excruciated by it or this. And nevroptolog has told or said, that all illnesses or diseases from nerves and has advised to have a drink valerjanku. I assume what to eliminate or erase;remove a problem it is possible long (?) treatment. A question: whether there are any preparations which if will not treat then will temporarily eliminate or erase;remove a problem? That is something to grease and eliminate or erase;remove a problem even on pol-hour? If is, what, and whether it is possible to apply them independently? Very much I hope for the answer, I really do not have opportunity to address to the expert. And to go for 200 km. In the regional center again to hear, that all illnesses or diseases from nerves...