PDA

Просмотр полной версии : From the childhood I am excruciated by rashes in noso-a labial triangle. In the childhood cure...

Victoria
03.08.2004, 21:41
From the childhood I am excruciated by rashes in noso-a labial triangle. In the childhood have cured an egg shell with a lemon, now does not help or assist. Have advised to hand over the analysis of a blood on presence of parasites and recommended to treat their Vermoxum, 1 j time has helped or assisted, then all has begun again. Began to wash the face mineral water - on the face all has passed or has taken place, but has passed to a breast (in the childhood in this place too poured out). Help or assist, please, I am already tired to struggle with this eruption and it is not known, from what she!

Rina
04.08.2004, 22:35
And how it is a shell with a lemon? The same problem...

Gamajunov B.N.
08.08.2004, 16:27
Probably it is a question about atopicheskom a dermatitis.

Victoria
09.08.2004, 15:37
Dear doctor Gamajunov!
Thanks big for the answer " Only is interesting for learning or for finding out still how to treat this " atopichesky a dermatitis? "
And in general what is it such? I shall be very grateful, t. To. Nobody knows, that at me for an eruption and to cure it or her I can not in any way.

Gamajunov B.N.
12.08.2004, 20:27
Do not stop on reached or achieved, seem still to the expert.