PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello, the Doctor. At my friend (56 years) a fungus on fingernails or nails of legs or foots, pores...

Anastas
07.08.2004, 12:53
Hello, the Doctor.
At my friend (56 years) a fungus on fingernails or nails of legs or foots, it is amazed or struck more than 50 % of the fingernails or nails, started enough stage.
At me two questions:
1. Whether it is possible to cure it or him, accepting orungal (under the scheme or plan specified in packing)
2. Whether it is possible to apply orungal at a hypertonia (whether it is necessary to hand over the analysis of a blood for revealing contraindications on application of the given preparation what it should be the analysis?)

Smirnov K.V.
08.08.2004, 21:51
I do not recommend to be engaged in a selftreatment. The control of the expert is necessary.

Anastas
10.08.2004, 08:08
We are not going to to be engaged in a selftreatment. My friend is observed on a hypertonia in regional poliklinnike. Thus to him never gave a direction on special analyses of urine to check up kidneys, not speaking already about US or any other more detailed inspection. Simply write out a hospital leaf or sheet and all. Therefore it would be desirable to learn or find out from you what analyses it is necessary to hand over, I mean analyses of a blood, urine that, certainly, the doctor could establish or install what antimicotic preparations it is possible to apply. Besides it or this I know, that for purpose or appointment of a concrete preparation it is necessary to take soskoby from a fingernail, and for this purpose visiting the doctor also is obligatory. However I ask about orungal because the son of the friend who has caught from it or him by a fungus, went in KVD, handed over on the analysis soskoby from a fingernail, and to him have registered orungal. He accepted it or him under the scheme or plan and has cured fingernails or nails. Thus the doctor in KVD looked the analysis of a blood of the son, but the son does not remember what analysis of a blood he handed over before purpose or appointment of a preparation (and he handed over it or him not in KVD, and poliklinnike), and its or his father once again in KVD to go will not force. Therefore it is necessary for me to learn or find out about these preliminary analyses.