PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Was ill with a psoriasis one year ago. To me 23 years. One month ago at me was on duty...

Olga
08.08.2004, 08:49
Was ill with a psoriasis one year ago. To me 23 years. One month ago I had on duty maculae psoriasis.
Now me sprinkles every week. I all have become covered by maculae beginning or starting from roots of a head, on the face small maculae, large ulcers on legs or foots, continues to sprinkle on arms or hand, a stomach or belly, a back. No ointments and medicines help or assist me. I do not wish to accept gljukanat a calcium in injections. Advise tablets with a calcium? Can prompt the agents of national medicine based or founded;established on grasses?
I use shampoo "Friderm" RN neutral,
Has seen in a drugstore "Friderm" with Zincum against a dandruff. Advise it is possible for me to them polzovatsja at such form of a psoriasis?

Albanova V.I.
08.08.2004, 12:02
At you the progressing stage of a psoriasis, and any strong agents of treatment can worsen position. From grasses at this time it is possible to apply Valeriana, a peony, Leonurus as inside, and broths naruzhno (except for a peony). From series Friderm for treatment of a psoriasis it is intended Friderm-tar.