PDA

Просмотр полной версии : AT ME THE PROBLEM WITH THE LEG or FOOT I HAVE TWISTED IT or HER SHE HAVE SWELLED UP BELOW, PROMPT THAT TO ME...

VALERY
31.07.2004, 21:46
AT ME THE PROBLEM WITH THE LEG or FOOT I HAVE TWISTED IT or HER SHE HAVE SWELLED UP BELOW, PROMPT THAT TO ME TO DO or MAKE. I EVEN nemogu TO LEAVE THE HOUSE.

Valentine
01.08.2004, 07:10
To impose an elastic roller. It was necessary to impose at once as has twisted cold el. Bandage.
It is desirable to descend or go to the doctor as there can be a fracture of a malleolus. I hope what is it not so, and el. Bandage will be enough.

Sazykina L.N.
03.08.2004, 12:42
Elastic roller, cold, accept anesthetizing agent and in travpunkt.

Goncharenko Oleg
05.08.2004, 22:13
To me of 16 years. Has twisted a leg or foot on skejte. Has turned up stop (on the right leg or foot in the left party or side). At falling pochustvoval (precisely I do not know) that something has crackled. The pain was zhudkaja minutes 5. I earlier podvorachival a leg or foot few times in the same way. But in current of hour I passed or took place a pain also could attack a leg or foot. And now longly hurts (almost an hour). And hurts on only ladyzhka but also a bone above (When I attack a leg or foot there a colitis). Has come, has put a cold to ladyzhke and has raised a leg or foot. Houses are not present anybody and will not be fast. What to do or make?