PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Good afternoon! To me 23 years. 6 years ago to me have diagnosed urtikarnaja forms...

Nesterov Tatna
04.08.2004, 02:29
Good afternoon! To me 23 years. 6 years ago to me have diagnosed urtikarnaja the form of a vasculitis, he was expressed in the form of a rash on an anticnemion red koltseobraznyh maculae. Ointment traksevazil has been registered and Flucinarum, all this has helped or assisted but only is temporary, with pereodichnostju two times in a year of maculae again appeared. Four years ago I have started to go every summer to Crimea and a vasculitis have ceased to be shown in general. But to these or it;this letoi I could not go on the south and here again these maculae on anticnemions.
Whether could put me not the exact diagnosis? What is urtikarnaja the form of a vasculitis and than she is terrible? I very much experience in this occasion. Thankful in advance to you for the answer.

New settlers V.S.
05.08.2004, 18:41
Dear Tatyana, this systemic autoimmune disease in which many organs (for example, kidneys) are involved. The diagnosis, is put, visible, correctly, however consultation of the leading expert of the country is not necessary for you. Call: 248-61-74 to enter the name on reception to professor Ivanov Oleg Leonidovichu (clinic of dermal illnesses or diseases MMA it or him. Setchenov.) I wish health.