PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The dear doctor, at my father several years ago, on palms, fingers, and...

Anton
04.08.2004, 04:51
The dear doctor, at my father several years ago, on palms, fingers, and stupnjah have begun pojavljatsja white maculae. In these places the skin hardens, and in some days bursts with an acute pain reminding a cut from the razor. Hardly having time to begin to live, this cycle repeats again and again, and so already couple of years.
The father addressed to many doctors and unfortunately any of them at all did not know with what has collided or faced, though registered various ointments and medicines which absolutely have helped or assisted nothing.
I byl-am very grateful to you, esli-you could prompt what is this illness or disease and as with her it is possible to struggle. Very much you I ask to try to us to help or assist,
As other ways have appeared useless.

In advance to you it is grateful, Anton.

Smirnov K.V.
05.08.2004, 07:45
Dear Anton, it is difficult to me to advise something in absentia in a situation when even doctors examined your father had serious difficulties with statement of the diagnosis and selection of therapy.