PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello, to me 21 year from 15 years at me the skin began to spoil, have appeared ra...

lana
04.08.2004, 02:47
Hello, to me 21 year from 15 years at me the skin began to spoil, there were expanded pores, spots, and spots hypodermic. A skin at me now fat. Was at different doctors, anybody to me plainly to tell or say there is nothing cannot. At present to me have registered in current 3 h months to drink hilak-forte, Acidum folicum, Zincum, sulfur, persen, Aevitum, vitamin C and to rub in the morning cream Skinoren, and to smear the face retinoevoj with ointment in the evening. Two times in a month of cleaning (manual and mechanical. Still, I shall be grateful, if you prompt me, what decorative cosmetics can use, and as it is possible to clean or remove the expanded pores or even them to make less, and that at me on this ground complexes have developed cannot easy look people in the face. Thankful in advance.

child
05.08.2004, 06:41
For pores buy or purchase special losony, narrowing pores, and with cosmetics - easy or light;mild friable powder (at all compact), and dry blush.