PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Please, prompt, whether it is possible to cure finally a psoriasis and as (prime...

Tatyana
03.08.2004, 08:18
Please, prompt, whether it is possible to cure finally a psoriasis and as (to apply ointments of local action or the general or common treatment is necessary).

Dzhamilja
04.08.2004, 00:08
Hi Tanja! I can prompt you a way what I am flied or treated. I am ill or sick with this "prokljatoj" illness or disease, and I know what is it such. If there is a desire write to me, I shall respond you.

New settlers V.S., the dermatologist
04.08.2004, 19:57
DEAR Tatyana, psoriasis or psoriatic illness or disease - suffering of all organism at which there is a lesion of a skin as one of organs. Therefore this disease is treated is system, and not just ointments (mestno). Address in our clinic dermal bolezenej MMA it or him. Setchenov (ph. 316-43-00, Victor Serafimovich). I wish health.

Dneprovskaya_TV@irkutskgiprodor.ru
05.08.2004, 01:16
Many thanks for the response, Victor Serafimovich and Dzhamilja, I suspected, certainly, such variant, but a problem that I need to cure the husband - and we live far from Moscow, in Irkutsk, " on surburb of a civilization ", therefore the request - if it is possible or probable, though somehow sorientirovat me in this question. Thankful in advance.