PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Zdrastvujte, I would like to ask here what question - me a problem skin...

Volik
04.08.2004, 06:02
Zdrastvujte, I would like to ask here what question - me a problem skin and what only creams I any more have not tried. And though my mother speaks, what is it age (by the way, me of 19 years), something to me is not so believed. Recently, went with the girlfriend to a beauty salon, and the woman who there worked, has told or said, that I need to treat the skin, I have responded her, that I use dear or expensive creams, but she has minded, and has told or said, what is it will not help or assist, creams and so on... I should pass or take place at it or her a course of clearing of a skin of the face. But I would hear like such, that if once will go to interior then that the skin remained always in a normal status, I should go tudu on a regular basis. Whether the truth it? Also what you can advise me? Can vsyo-there are any good, medical creams?

The anonym
04.08.2004, 19:06
Better to a beauty salon vse-taki to not go. For the several reasons. To be treated it is necessary not at kosmetichki, and at the doctor. And to begin treatment it is necessary not with chistki-because very much often in beauty salons bring an additional infection. And to use to you it is necessary not dear or expensive cosmetic creams, and chemist's agents. Which will be appointed or nominated by the doctor. And that once having used services of interior you should go there reguljarno-it not the truth. Simply there most likely will try to make so that you send or have come to them not one raz-will think up to you "course of treatment" - more longly and more dearly or expensively.

Smirnov K.V.
05.08.2004, 00:34
Basically, all is correct. The only thing that would like to specify - treatment at cosmeticians expediently as addition to the core at the dermatologist.