PDA

Просмотр полной версии : There is a problem which can be someone will seem frivolous, But....

Natalia
03.08.2004, 01:42
There is a problem which can be someone there are frivolous, But... On the internal party or side of palms and fingers there are transparent blisters or blebs with a liquid, sometimes separate, sometimes groups, sometimes with gnojnichnovymi impregnations. An itch not always but if is strong and with strong reddening around. It does not pass or take place during 3 h months. In the childhood too there were such cases, but in aggregate with an eczema and krapivnetsej and treated all in a complex. What to me to do or make?

Irina
03.08.2004, 13:33
At me too such happens. Sometimes half a year of an arm or a hand in these blisters or blebs, and sometimes all vanishes... And as though anything also was not. Than lechit-I do not know. The only thing that I can advise - to not scratch these blisters or blebs. And still or even to share observation - at me they pour out in a lot when arms or hand strongly sweat (hotly or something longly did or made in rubber perchatah). If will find an agent for their treatment, write, please, here at a forum. Believe, with such problem it is a lot of people. Success and health.

Natasha
04.08.2004, 00:58
At me such happens after contact to any chemistry - a powder, a cleaner, but not at once an eruption, and through den-two. The second reason - nerves. It seems to me, these are different forms of an allergy (for example, on the sun, on a cold, on water, on synthetics and so forth,), but they are shown equally. Certainly, an eruption to not scratch, also it is better to not wet; it is possible to try to accept "Suprastinum" or this place to spread " with Lorindenm with " (all over again on a small site to check up action). The dermatologist can write out "talker". But if this all is aggravated with predisposition to dermal diseases of type of an eczema, to be treated it is necessary usilenno, having begun or started with the most detailed analyses during the moment of an exacerbation!.. Health!

Irina
04.08.2004, 08:10
Thanks for advice or councils. Instead of mochit-it is impossible: (usually pours out on palms or on fingers..
Success and health.

Alain
04.08.2004, 21:16
Choose prescriptions from an eczema for Oleg from 02.08