PDA

Просмотр полной версии : I welcome you the doctor at me a psoriasis it has begun in the winter one year ago is covered...

Glory
30.07.2004, 21:48
I welcome you the doctor at me a psoriasis it has begun in the winter one year ago the hairy part of a head is covered fly or treat by ointment " skin-kap " in a week more less passes or takes place 3 4 days I do not smear again too most. Whether me it became healthy mervirovat there are more the best agents. Thanks for the answer

Tanya
31.07.2004, 12:00
Glory, sorri that in meshivajus, do not use " Skin Kap ", only will be worse, he hormonal... Try or taste shampoo "Friderm" with tar...

Sazykina L.N.
02.08.2004, 02:47
Treatment of a psoriasis complex, includes the general or common and local therapy. I think, that it is time to you to visit or attend again the dermatologist to pick up adequate treatment.

Tanya
03.08.2004, 07:22
Thanks I shall try or taste but " skin-kap " to me helps or assists

Glory
04.08.2004, 13:24
Send please a detailed diet it is necessary for them to adhere at a psoriasis. Whether the truth what the sea climate is necessary and how much or as far as he is important? Whether this illness or disease can be reflected in my son and how to distinguish or recognize first attributes of a psoriasis?