PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello the doctor!!! I on a skin had fine rashes similar...

amigos
02.08.2004, 07:41
Hello the doctor!!!
I on a skin had fine rashes similar prishcham, causing a strong itch, especially in the evening.
On breeches there were spots, at their combing, the liquid of white, white-green color is allocated for pus not similar. On arms or hand, vosnovnom between fingers and on wrists, there were fine watery spots which burst and leave badly healing jazvochki.
PLEASE HELP or ASSIST!!!
THANKFUL IN ADVANCE AMIGOS.

Dermatologist K.B.C
02.08.2004, 15:34
Under your description to diagnose and, accordingly, to pick up adequate treatment it is impossible. C on reception to the dermatologist. Just in case I leave to you the coordinates: Clinic of dermal illnesses or diseases of the Moscow medical academy it or him. C, Smirnov Konstantin Viktorovich, ph. 248-38-90.

amigos
02.08.2004, 23:58
Dear Konstantin Viktorovich Smirnov!
For the past 3 days the itch has decreased, I accepted Tetracyclinum and so-called ointment "talker".
But on breeches spots have remained, the skin on breeches is inflamed that causes strong inconvenience.
Put to them ointment Veshnevskogo, she has rendered kakojto effect but all is peer they do not pass or take place. Unfortunately I can not will address to the doctor t. To. I am in other city not on a residence. You at me last hope.
Thankful in advance!!!