PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello! At me here what question, some the intimal plan: on vnutre...

UNDINE
31.07.2004, 20:50
Hello! At me here what question, some the intimal plan: on an internal surface of breeches, on one party or side so-called "polupopija" (excuse, I do not know as correctly to name), on the internal party or side, all over again there was an inflammation in the form of the big spot, now it became greater or big and very much hurts. I began to smear with its or his Unguentum Ichthyoli, she "has a little broken through" it or him, t. e. The place was formed, from kotrogo now pus and even a blood sometimes follows. Now I do not smear with ointment, and shishechka in which, on my sensation, pus, has remained, a little having decreased. The pain that leaves, comes back again, to sit very hardly, pus on the sly follows, but it is not enough. To go to the surgeon and to cut it or her I do not want, what you could advise in that case? How to force this furuncle (or something or something else) to ripen and break?
In advance thanks!

Sazykina L.N.
02.08.2004, 17:40
On a surface of a furuncle put or render ointment (Linimentum) Vishnevskogo under a gauze napkin. Change a napkin 2 times a day. After a full casting-off of pus (or a purulent hinge) impose bandages with antibacterial ointments - tetratsiklinovaja, eritromitsinovaja, etc.