PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The dear doctor! Help or assist, please! 4 years ago I could brag...

Hope
01.08.2004, 02:07
The dear doctor! Help or assist, please!
4 years ago I could brag, that at me an ideal skin, and up to pregnancy never was problems (any teenage sew), but after sorts or labors the skin began to spoil. In the field of cheekbones there were morbid spots with inspissation. In process of maturing, they can be squeezed out and from there there is a white liquid, probably pus. Doctors in local KVD spoke, what is it iz-for sorts or labors, that all will pass or take place, and wrote out what that tinctures on alcohol. Really all passed or took place, but for small time and thus at me all time the skin was shelled. Time goes, and improvements are not present. Now spots appear not only on cheekbones, but also on cheeks, on a neck about ears and sometimes on a forehead
Prompt, please, that to me to do or make, where it is possible will address, where to me really will help or assist!!! (earlier I safely could tell or say, that I beautiful: (
With uazheniem, Hope

Smirnov K.V.
02.08.2004, 09:45
During pregnancy in your organism there was a hormonal reorganization, as has led to occurrence of acnes. You should consult with ginekologom-the endocrinologist.