PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Good evening, the doctor. At me banal enough problem for mine vozras...

Vitaly
31.07.2004, 19:58
Good evening, the doctor. At me banal enough problem for my age. To me of 18 years and me zamuchali spots. But all situation that till the summer I had units, and sometimes in general they were not. In the summer I have seriously had been ill with an angina, accepted antibiotiki-in general my immunity have been undermined. Besides I had problems with a cholic bubble, it was necessary to accept cholagogue grasses. And here after that, approximately for some days, my face has become covered by huge quantity or amount of spots therefore I have been for a while compelled or forced preostanovit study. But spots there was all more and they in any way did not pass or take place. I, before not faced this problem began to use clearing agents for the face which advertise or promote on television, but spots only from it or this razdrozhalis. Then I have ceased to accept them and, approximately, in a month they at me were involved in a skin, t. e. If to spend an arm or a hand on a surface of the face, they are not felt, but in a mirror it is visible, that they did not become less. I have in view of, that my face now is covered by points from spots, red, on a surface of the face. They do not pass or take place, to smear something I am not solved to not receive a boring, therefore has decided to ask you as with these or it;this to struggle.

Valentine
01.08.2004, 22:48
Solution Dimmefosfon did not try or taste? A good agent. It is probably necessary to make procedure of 20 times Darsenval in day. It is necessary to drink vitamins it precisely, but it the doctor the dermatologist personally should tell or say.