PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello the dear doctor! At me a problem. Since the last summer in..

Oksana
31.07.2004, 16:08
Hello the dear doctor! At me a problem. Since the last summer in Crimea at me to climb there were very strongly hair. Earlier they at me were very dense and now I seem to me grow bald. Went to the doctor, but the analyses made by me have shown all to nothing. On US the doctor has found out indirect attributes gastroduodenita. Can the absorption of vitamins is broken or disturbed and consequently how much I them do not accept any effect. The dysbacteriosis can at me, or it is a fungus because periodically I feel an itch of a head. I do not know what to do or make, posovetute pozhalusta. It can is possible to apply something mestno? Very much I look forward to hearing. In advance thanks.

child
01.08.2004, 10:44
Hello the dear doctor! At me a problem. Since the last summer in Crimea at me to climb there were very strongly hair. Earlier they at me were very dense and now I seem to me grow bald. Went to the doctor, but the analyses made by me have shown all to nothing. On US the doctor has found out indirect attributes gastroduodenita. Can the absorption of vitamins is broken or disturbed and consequently how much I them do not accept any effect. The dysbacteriosis can at me, or it is a fungus because periodically I feel an itch of a head. I do not know what to do or make, posovetute pozhalusta. It can is possible to apply something mestno? Very much I look forward to hearing. In advance thanks