PDA

Просмотр полной версии : These signs have appeared approximately about 3 months ago. Have sharply started to be scratched...

Julia
31.07.2004, 18:42
These signs have appeared approximately about 3 months ago. Arms or hand, fingers on arms or hand have sharply started to be scratched. On that place where there was a source of a boring there were small transparent blisters or blebs as though after a combustion. Only very small. After combing around there is already more circle, as though an eagle around of that small blister or bleb. Only this is more - not transparent, but firm and dense. Also it is scratched minutes 5 at what it is terrible. Then passes or takes place. Blisters or blebs vanish. And gde-that nedelju-two does not disturb.
Prompt, if know, what is it can be? The ureaplasma is found out in me at the given stage.
Zarannee I thank.

Albanova V.I.
31.07.2004, 22:03
I think, what is it allergic disease of a skin. Think, that from medicines you applied before occurrence of an eruption. Treatment will appoint or nominate the dermatologist proceeding from a clinical picture of disease, the combination of internal and external treatment is obligatory