PDA

Просмотр полной версии : To mine to the grandfather of 65 years. He the diabetic and 4 times a day accepts an insulin (nyxis)....

Sergey
30.07.2004, 19:56
To mine to the grandfather of 65 years. He the diabetic and 4 times a day accepts an insulin (nyxis). 4 months ago he was ill on surrounding deprive (a kind of herpes), now at it or him constant very strong pains of a backbone, legs or foots (below knees) and the bottom right part of a back in district of a girdle (loin). Pains very strong and ordinary anesthetizing agents any more do not help or assist to calm a pain narcotics are necessary strong, even. Inspection of internal organs is spent, but anything especial is not noticed (a small cyst on a kidney already for a long time, some years and not uvelichjuetsja), did or made computer tomogramu a backbone (the hernia in the size 6 is noticed between the bottom vertebra or vertebrae, but she as speak, cannot give such pain), did or made inspection of an intestine (also anything super not ordinary it is not noticed). One of these days we survey a stomach, if and there anything. Is not known what to do or make already, who can collided or faced with such, prompt what to do or make please

Mine koordinati: saletskyyu@mail. ru vivas@rambler. ru
If it is difficult to them to write the letter come on a site www. sergeys. narod. ru and ostavte the information at a forum or in the guest book

Sazykina L.N.
31.07.2004, 17:26
Probably, at yours the grandfather postgerpeticheskaja a neuralgia. This status is observed at older persons, accompanied by megalgias which are saved long time. Necessarily consult at the neuropathologist.