PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The dear doctor, I ask you to give me advice or council. I had a problem. Peri...

Alexander
26.07.2004, 13:31
The dear doctor, I ask you to give me advice or council. I had a problem. Periodically began to appear in a nose naryvchiki, sometimes very morbid, some it is possible to me prizhech an iodine and they quickly pass or take place as usual spots, and on the some people the iodine does not operate or work also they develop into furuncles which pass or take place very longly. Such impression, that they arise not on a surface of wings of a nose, and inside. How to me with it or this to consult, than to treat?

Tarasova E.A.
27.07.2004, 17:23
You can choose, that you it is more to like: external therapy, or can treat your problem a method of a homeopathy. Think.

Alexander
31.07.2004, 06:03
Dear the doctor, Tarasova E., I shall be very grateful to you, if you tell to me what to mean external therapy and what gomeapaticheskie preparations you mean. I ask you to give only advice or council in view of that I live with small city in Ukraine, and all can not that from those modern methods that are accessible to treatment of this problem in Moscow, can be accessible here in Ukraine. I yet do not know to address to the surgeon that he cut an abscess in a nose, or nevertheless to wait when he "will gradually ripen" also pus will leave itself how to accelerate this process, t. To. I am excruciated a week. Thankful in advance.