PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello. To me 28 years, suffer disgidroticheskoj an eczema already for a long time. After...

Svetlana
30.07.2004, 23:55
Hello. To me 28 years, suffer disgidroticheskoj an eczema already for a long time. The last some years at first attributes of an exacerbation I undertake for tselestoderm and usually all passes or takes place quickly enough. And here this week to me did or made an electrophoresis (in occasion of a neuropathy of a ulnar nerve) and suddenly very quickly and sharply palms have become covered by blisters or blebs, approximately same as at an eczema, unless hardly more finely. And localization not absolutely such as always: fingers and wrists, and now - entirely palms, actually just those places which at an electrophoresis appeared in the center of influence usually suffered. Tell or say please, whether can in itself cause or call an electrophoresis an exacerbation of an eczema? Or it is other nature reaction? In that sense, whether to treat it the same tselestodermom or something is necessary another?

Albanova V.I.
31.07.2004, 05:58
The electrophoresis is always done or made with any solution. Here the operating or working substance of this solution also has caused or called an exacerbation. Accept inside Suprastinum or Tavegilum, naruzhno - cold lotions from Aethacridinum Sodium lactatum and can grease with ointment