PDA

Просмотр полной версии : You could not solve my problem, namely: At me has developed otrubevidnyj...

Sergey. V
27.07.2004, 14:16
You could not solve my problem, namely: At me has developed otrubevidnyj deprive. Tried to treat lamizil-a spray in current of week and more week waited for results - anything. Then in current of week accepted orungal - once in day on two capsules. Result: on a neck has decreased for 50 %, on breasts of 25 30 %, and in a bottom of a stomach or belly absolutely without improvements. The doctor spoke, that the medical effect can proceed in current of month, but after the termination or ending of term of acceptance of a preparation has passed or has taken place about 10 days, and all improvements occured or happened only during acceptance orungala. Whether It is necessary to continue treatment by this preparation or there can be you will advise stronger medicine??? The request to advise a preparation accepted vovnutr as I unfortunately possess excessive quantity or amount of hair on all body iz-for what and zaparshivel up to a disgrace (as simply has not noticed disease.) in advance thanks

Albanova V.I.
30.07.2004, 23:08
I think, that you have received sufficient treatment. Your maculae should be now belesovatymi. Such they will remain some months. Originators in them already are not present. In the spring within 2 weeks grease them of 2 3 % with salicylic alcohol.