PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Repetition of a question: about 3 weeks ago on a body there were 3 light maculae (under a breast...

Alain
27.07.2004, 16:03
Repetition of a question: about 3 weeks ago on a body there were 3 light maculae (under a breast and on a stomach or belly in the size 1 cheap coin and on a back of a piece in 3 4 size 0, 25 1 copeck of a coin). It as that is connected with sunburn? What is it can be and what to do or make? With Gamajunov B.N. on October, 08th 2004 18 : 50 : 32 If you shortly before it or this zagarali it is probably connected with a fungus which causes disease otrubevidnyj deprive. Alain on October, 09th 2004 02 : 28 : 17 it is valid, I sunbathed last time one week prior to their occurrence. And whether is what nibud national agents of treatment? By virtue of specificity of job to get to the doctor zatrudnitelno-I work with 9 up to 23 including target. I tried or tasted klotrimazol-does not help or assist.

Gamajunov B.N.
29.07.2004, 15:02
Sites of a skin amazed or struck by a fungus not zagarajut, therefore now at you are light maculae. A skin in obljastjah lesions to wipe 2 % salicylic alcohol 2/d within a month, to use shampoo Nizoral as a shower gel and as shampoo under the instruction. There where the skin has been amazed or struck by a fungus (where sechas white maculae) can be applied with the purpose secondary prophylaxis antimicotic ointments including Clotrimazolum, mikospor, lamizil a spray, a thin layer after processing by salicylic alcohol, 2 weeks. If there are maculae color of coffee with their milk also to smear. Success.