PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Good afternoon, doctor Smirnov. Thanks that have responded to my letter: " Kind d...

Alexey
27.07.2004, 17:18
Good afternoon, doctor Smirnov. Thanks that have responded to my letter: " Good afternoon, the doctor. Was at the doctor, have put diagnoz--a scabies, on the basis of external survey, and whether there are any analyses confirming presence of this reptile? And more, have written out ointment, have told or said to be smeared from legs or foots up to a head, and to instructions it is written, that the face to smear it is not necessary. What will advise? (ointment benzilbenzoat) whether " you Only could specify, that on yours is correct. For specification I wish to tell or say, that the eruption has tumbled down on a body during a flu (before was bolee-less locally) and has grasped arms or hand, and on the face too any boring. So it is necessary to smear the face or not? And than it threatens him (face)? Still the question, what things should be disinfected: the linen, it is clear, and tables, the machine or car, a computer? It is a serious question. And last question As these ticks or mites transfer or carry negative temperature, on a summer residence remains many the infected things, whether messengers will survive in the winter. I hope for the answer.

V.Dvorjanchikov
28.07.2004, 00:37
You need to iron carefully all cloths, to clean or remove for 3 4 weeks all perosoderzhashchie things (pillows, Chinese puhoviki) in polyethylene bags and to put them far away. To sleep on a pillow with a synthetic excipient. It is even better to move down from an apartment for this term.
Perevye ticks or mites attack not all people but only on what organism is weakened or easied and, probably, is attractive to them patalogicheskimi catabolits. Therefore, ORZ (hardly it was a flu) has aggravated your status.

V.Dvorjanchikov
29.07.2004, 08:09
Forgive or Excuse - has not noticed, that the question is addressed not to me. The answer can not read.:)

Smirnov K.V.
29.07.2004, 14:06
1) For treatment of a scabies it is better to use not ointment, and an emulsion benzilbenzoata
2) At a scabies the skin of the face does not suffer, and to process it or her does not follow
3) It is necessary to spend disinfection natelnogo and bed-clothes, in the house to make "wet" cleaning
4) Outside of a body ticks or mites live a maximum of 4 5 days, and at negative temperature perish much more quickly
5) it is a question in your case to tell or say Of what disease in absentia do not undertake