PDA

Просмотр полной версии : As soon as I shall a little be fidgety (negovorja, already about strong nervous naprjazheni...

Snezhana
26.07.2004, 14:56
As soon as I shall a little be fidgety (negovorja, already about a strong nervous strain) at me on arms or hand up to logtej appear instantly a maximum in 3 hours of a sore (look or appear as usual wounds covered korkoj) them much and it is strongly scratched, and accordingly if you will comb they become more. Was at different doctors, particularly any of them has not diagnosed (one even has sent me to color and has told or said: " What is it my problems for all life "). There were assumptions, what is it an eczema, but there and then did or made the amendment, what is it not absolutely an eczema. Doctors speak, that could not catch, t. To. It is not infectious. But there was it simultaneously almost with two my girlfriends, all over again at one, in a month at me, then at another. At the first it appears from any meal, but at me and at the second only from nerves, I watched or kept up meal, she does not influence. Appointed or nominated tablets, ointments, nyxes. Is not present does not help or assist, only you will be fidgety and at once they. Prompt, what is it can be. Is tired to address to doctors who cannot diagnose and send where far away. In advance thanks.

irina
28.07.2004, 05:24
U menya takoe bilo v detstve. Pomogli primochki s sero-vodorodnoy vodoy (eto kotoraya tuhlimi yaitsami pahnet). Mi zhili v Zheleznovodske, iz istochnikov vozili, ne znayu gde vi nahodites, no esli est vozmozhnost - poprobuite.

Albanova V.I.
29.07.2004, 11:50
If doctors who saw you doubt of the diagnosis how I can put it or him without survey? I can invite only you to myself, 684 21 87