PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Good afternoon! At me it is hollow year there was a temperature back (skips from 37 up to 3...

Julia
27.07.2004, 16:55
Good afternoon! At me it is hollow year there was a temperature (skips from 37 up to 38) back and till now does not pass or take place, and I do not feel it or her. Approximately after a month as there was a temperature, red maculae on a body (their temperature above a body temperature) began to appear and joint pains began to appear. At what if maculae appear on palms and stupnjah, there a tumour. And if there is a physical influence on a body (game in bowling or new footwear), in a place of influence appear red maculae and that place strongly swells up and hurts. Has visited or attended the therapist. Has handed over various analyses, that's all right. It has been directed to the rheumatologist. Have put the preliminary diagnosis a nodal erythema and have directed to the rheumatological center. When visited or attended the rheumatologist, maculae practically were not. Have made a picture of lungs, the expanded heart and hums have told or said. Have put the preliminary diagnosis - an allergy. Have sent to dermatoloku and infektsionistu. This very day has visited or attended the dermatologist. Plainly me not having looked or seen have diagnosed - a urticaria. In this connection there is a question. Whether it is valid at a urticaria temperature and whether there is a tumour after physical influence on a body? To infektsionistu did not go yet, he is ill or sick. There is a desire to descend or go in paid clinic. Advise please, to what doctor to address with my problem? Thanks.

Smirnov K.V.
28.07.2004, 20:18
I am at a loss something concrete to tell or say concerning the diagnosis (a urticaria, etc.). It is really necessary for you to pass or take place detailed inspection with consultations various spetsilistov. You can address to us in clinic (a direction take from the regional dermatologist). Ph. of registry - 248 50 76.

Julia
29.07.2004, 05:13
To sozhadeniju the matter is that I live in Sankt-Petersburg, and you in Moscow. Can be eat an opportunity to advise any clinic in Sankt-Petersburg? Thanks.