PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello, at my husband on all body (especially on a breast and a back) what...

Marina
28.07.2004, 01:48
Hello, at my husband on all body (especially on a breast and a back) any pryshchichki as if he in awkward age is, and to him already 26. Time he of time some of these or it pryshchikov inflame, there is a pyesis, t. e. The phenomenon, similar to barley. The husband categorically does not like to go on hospitals, speaks, that it or he does not have time. What is it can be for pryshchiki, than they can be wiped. At the husband acnes on the face (them it is not a lot of), especially one ugr between brows has bothered, as though I did not squeeze out it or him. Whether you can something advise? In advance to you it is grateful.

Albanova V.I.
28.07.2004, 15:23
Even at such age acnes can be saved. It should be treated, though in due course can pass or take place and without treatment. Try to apply ointment retinoevuju 0, 1 % 2 times a day long time (see the instruction). It is possible to grease pustules spirituous solutions. And the element on the face, possibly, requires at a distance. Can address to us. Ph. 284 21 87