PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello. My husband on a body had white maculae... He on jobs...

Natalia
27.07.2004, 16:39
Hello.
My husband on a body had white maculae...
He on job often goes in kommandirovki in the Arabian countries, also the first there is always hot, that we have solved what is it can be therefrom... And can from the sun...
For the last half a year the quantity or amount of specks has sharply increased... If all over again them was 3 4 on a neck behind almost all neck, arms or hand now is covered, a breast and a back...
Went in KVD... The doctor looked at the husband from distance 50 see.. Also has diagnosed (without the uniform analysis) - deprive... Has written out to wipe all silitsilovym alcohol of 5 % and to drink BAD Maksi Baikal...
Went to other doctor - result - one to one....
Probably they have percent or interest from it or this BADa...

What will you advise? What is it can be? And it is necessary to hand over what analyses and where?

P. S. Probably this illness or disease is not infectious, t. To. At me anything is not present...

Albanova V.I.
28.07.2004, 02:37
Probably, it otrubevidnyj deprive, for statement of this diagnosis analyses are not required, but there are also other opportunities. Come, if can, 284 21 87