PDA

Просмотр полной версии : 7 years ago it is diagnosed demodeks, it is cured. 4 years ago in the winter again on about...

Vladimir, 40 years
24.07.2004, 01:42
7 years ago it is diagnosed demodeks, it is cured. 4 years ago in the winter again on one cheek there were not purulent infiltrates, rasprostarilis on other cheek, treatment is noneffective. There was a proof not shelled erythema on each cheek approximately 105 with precise rough contours, vessels, on this background infiltrates with prosjanoe grain are noticeably expanded. A nose and prilezhashchie parts of cheeks intaktny. Diagnoz-rozatsea. In krovi-eosinocytes 6, a hemoglobin, roe. Leucocytes in norm or rate. But in one of dermas. Establishments the doctor confidently diagnostirova a lupus erythematosus. LE kleok is not present. Vo-the first the diagnosis, vo-disturbs the second an inefficiency of treatment. Accepted Delagilum, I Use Unguentums sulfuratum, vitamins, triderm. Whether It is possible to use every day gorm. Ointments? Disturbs only a cosmetic disadvantage, other displays are not present.

Sazykina L.N.
24.07.2004, 05:14
Yes, it is necessary to be defined or determined with the diagnosis. Under your description I tend demodekozu. If you were treated only by the set forth above agents and it is not surprising, that treatment has appeared noneffective. Hormonal ointments constantly to use it is impossible. You can address in our Center, ph. 684 21 87 (Moscow), we shall be glad to you to help or assist.

Svetlana
28.07.2004, 01:36
It is the truth. Hormonal agents longly to use it is impossible. There is an accustoming, and then nothing takes, as they very strong, and fast accustoming. It you zraja. I so to myself deduced or removed a urticaria. Has bought or purchased usual biopin, and all has passed or has taken place. But a natural agent. The truth it does not concern to you, but hormonal preparations too one of the reasons of noneffective treatment.